IMPORTANT: we invite you to read carefully this Privacy Statement to know why we gather your personal data and how that data is processed by VINTEGRIS, S.L. Carrer Pallars, 99, 08018. Planta 3, Oficina 33, Barcelona.
This policy is subjected to changes so it is convenient to consult it every time you decide to visit us.
This online privacy statement of VÍNTEGRIS S.L. is public and accessible to all VÍNTEGRIS users and customers, and applies to all VÍNTEGRIS websites with www.vintegris.com being the main site or domain.
It also applies to those documents or messages issued by VÍNTEGRIS that link to this policy or privacy statement or, where appropriate, indicate the way to access to it, so that you know the use made by VÍNTEGRIS of your personal data.
Below we inform you in a general way about the uses of your personal information. Subsequently, these uses and treatments are detailed.
1.2 Personal Information we collect
We collect your personal information for various reasons,
- respond to requests for information,
- send requested documentation about our products and services,
- send VÍNTEGRIS’ newsletters
Víntegris collects personal data through several channels: on the websites www.vintegris.com and www.vintegris.tech (desktop and mobile versions) and in the web chat available on it; We may also collect your data when you communicate your information by email or by calling our offices to answer requests and inquiries.
In any case, and whenever applicable, we will give you the option to refuse the use of your data for the purpose of sending or advertising communications.
1.4 Assignment to third parties
The only planned assignments of personal data are those relating to:
- Attention of judicial requests
Before making any other communication to any of these third parties you will be informed previously, and we will proceed to obtain your authorization.
1.5 Processing and uses
The customer may revoke at any time the authorization that has been granted in order to allow their data to be used in a specific manner. Such revocation of authorization will not have retroactive effect.
1.5.1 Processing of documentation and information sent on products and services
To that end, we process your data in order to keep you informed about the products, services and activities of Víntegris, and other information that you may request. Without the information requested in the forms it will not be possible to send you this information.
Personal data, as well as your request, will be kept in our files for the duration of your relationship with VÍNTEGRIS. In each communication sent you will be offered the opportunity to unsubscribe from this treatment without prejudice to re-requesting, subsequently, the sending of documentation and information.
About this data processing you may, in case you consider it necessary, exercise the following rights:
- Access to know which data to keep and process.
- Rectification, in case you consider that the data are not correct, or if they’ve changed (for example, your contact data).
- Opposition if, even if you are a user of VÍNTEGRIS’ products, you do not wish to receive additional information about VÍNTEGRIS’ services and products.
- Deletion, in case you withdraw your consent for this treatment.
Before sending you any kind of informative communication about services and products, we will ask for your explicit consent. This request for consent will be renewed annually. If we do not receive your approval for this renewal within a period of 6 months from the request for renewal, VÍNTEGRIS will proceed to the elimination of your personal data related to this data processing.
On the other hand, in each communication sent you will be offered the possibility to unsubscribe from them.
1.5.2 Other processings
On our websites we perform other data processing that are adequately regulated by their respective contracts with our subscribers and customers. In these contracts the necessary points are exposed, including those related to the processing of personal data. An example of these processings the registered user who is properly informed before formalizing the suscription.
In addition, all the subscription contracts for our trust services are under the applicable European eIDAS and Electronic Signature regulations. The contracting conditions, relating documentation and the security policies applied can be consulted on our website according to the service you are going to use or contract.
1.6 External links to social networks
1.6.1 Social networks buttons
- To implement the buttons of social networks such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and to connect them to social networks and corresponding external sites, domain software programs are used that are beyond our control. Users should be aware that these sites may collect information about their activities on the Internet, including those made on our own site.
- By clicking on one of these buttons, these sites record this action and could use the information collected. Consult the respective privacy policies of each site to find out exactly what use they make of the information collected and how you can disable, or eliminate, such information.
1.7 Processing of cookies
1.7.1 What are cookies?
Cookies can be temporary (or “session”), which are in use only during your visit to our website and are deleted when you close the browser, or permanent, which are kept in the permanent storage of your device when you leave the site until you delete them manually or the browser deletes them after a period of time.
According to the provisions of the applicable laws of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we inform about the cookies used in our website:
- Session cookies. They are temporary cookies that only exist until you close the browser you are using to access the web.
- Permanent cookies. These are cookies that remain in your cookie file after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you when you return to our website.
None of the cookies used on our website collects personally identifiable information about you.
- Maintain user preferences. If our website has a link that allows you to view the website with a large font or no images for better accessibility, then a cookie is set so that this preference remains on different pages and when you return to visit the website in a future.
- To allow certain functions and help you navigate efficiently.
- Session management.
220.127.116.11 Cookies set by VINTEGRIS
|Name of the cookie||Type of cookie||Purpose of the cookie|
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.|
|Permanent||These cookies are set by Google Analytics to track the use of the website. These cookies are not set if you disconnect cookies for this website.|
You can find more information about cookies on the Advertising Bureau website www.allaboutcookies.org (in English)
18.104.22.168 Cookies set by third parties
The content of this website is updated regularly and we could embed content from other websites such as:
When you visit a page with embedded content from any of these services you can expose yourself to cookies from these websites. The VÍNTEGRIS website does not control the dissemination of these cookies. For more information about these cookies you should see the websites of these third parties.
22.214.171.124 How to manage and delete cookies
Most web browsers are configured to accept our cookies and those of third parties. However, you can change the configuration of the two types of cookies to accept them, so that you are asked if you want to accept or reject each cookie sent to you or to completely reject all of them.
We recommend that you accept our cookies in order to have an optimal experience of our website.
You can change the cookie management settings made by your browser by using the configuration menu. In the following links you can find personalized information for the most common browser versions:
If you want to reject Google Analytics cookies (Google’s DoubleClick cookie), visit the Google website Google and download the opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers.
1.8 Exercise of rights
You can direct written communications for the exercise of your rights to VINTEGRIS, S.L. remitiendo sending your requests to the following address:
Calle Isabel Colbrand, 10-12, 28050, Las Tablas, Office 108, Madrid (Spain)
Carrer Pallars, 99, 08018. 3rd Floor, Office 33, Barcelona (Spain)
You can also direct your communications through the following channels:
- in person, in our offices.
- by email at incidentesRGPD@vintegris.com
- or by contacting the telephone number +34 934 329 098 where we are at your disposal to assist you.
In any case, you can obtain general information about privacy and Protection of Personal Data at the following link: www.agpd.es
AGPD, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, is the State Control Authority, before which you can submit those claims that apply.