We design and implement turnkey projects or work with the client to develop a custom solution. We have extensive experience in a wide variety of fields and sectors, including*:
- Banking and insurance companies: design and implementation of authentication systems and web access control authorisations for employees, agents and third parties related to the business, as well as for external partners.
- Internet banking: secure internet transactions using two-factor token authentication, access control and centralised auditing (using both our own and other commercial technology).
- Logistics: we have developed a system that controls and protects intellectual property applied to a Linux development environment which allows the transfer of source codes and executable files between development and production environments protected via the user's digital signature.
- Mobility: secure client intranet access system for mobile devices which uses robust authentication and SSO access in BYOD devices.
- Customised security solutions:
- Implementation of intrusion protection systems.
- Implementation of password synchronisation and identity management systems.
- Domain federation for e-commerce applications.
- Encrypted email system for users that are external to the organisation, to facilitate compliance with the LOPD Data Protection Act (implemented in banking, insurance and ISP companies).
- Management and workflow systems for digital signing of corporate documents for clients and suppliers.
- Business continuity plans for financial, industrial and service companies.
*We cannot cite specific examples as all of our projects are subject to confidentiality provisions.