Policy of Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies can be temporary (or “session”), which are in use only during your visit to our website and are deleted when you close the browser, or permanent, which are kept in the permanent storage of your device when you leave the site until you delete them manually or the browser deletes them after a period of time.
According to the provisions of the applicable laws of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we inform about the cookies used in our website:
- Session cookies. They are temporary cookies that only exist until you close the browser you are using to access the web.
- Permanent cookies. These are cookies that remain in your cookie file after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you when you return to our website.
None of the cookies used on our website collects personally identifiable information about you.
- Maintain user preferences. If our website has a link that allows you to view the website with a large font or no images for better accessibility, then a cookie is set so that this preference remains on different pages and when you return to visit the website in a future.
- To allow certain functions and help you navigate efficiently.
- Session management.
Cookies set by VINTEGRIS
|Name of the cookie||Type of cookie||Purpose of the cookie|
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.|
|Permanent||These cookies are set by Google Analytics to track the use of the website. These cookies are not set if you disconnect cookies for this website.|
You can find more information about cookies on the Advertising Bureau website www.allaboutcookies.org (in English)
Cookies set by third parties
The content of this website is updated regularly and we could embed content from other websites such as:
When you visit a page with embedded content from any of these services you can expose yourself to cookies from these websites. The VÍNTEGRIS website does not control the dissemination of these cookies. For more information about these cookies you should see the websites of these third parties.
How to manage and delete cookies
Most web browsers are configured to accept our cookies and those of third parties. However, you can change the configuration of the two types of cookies to accept them, so that you are asked if you want to accept or reject each cookie sent to you or to completely reject all of them.
We recommend that you accept our cookies in order to have an optimal experience of our website.
You can change the cookie management settings made by your browser by using the configuration menu. In the following links you can find personalized information for the most common browser versions:
If you want to reject Google Analytics cookies (Google’s DoubleClick cookie), visit the Google website Google and download the opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers.
Exercise of rights
You can direct written communications for the exercise of your rights to VINTEGRIS, S.L. remitiendo sending your requests to the following address:
Calle Isabel Colbrand, 10-12, 28050, Las Tablas, Office 108, Madrid (Spain)
Carrer Pallars, 99, 08018. 3rd Floor, Office 33, Barcelona (Spain)
You can also direct your communications through the following channels:
- in person, in our offices.
- by email at incidentesRGPD@vintegris.com
- or by contacting the telephone number +34 934 329 098 where we are at your disposal to assist you.
In any case, you can obtain general information about privacy and Protection of Personal Data at the following link: www.agpd.es
AGPD, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, is the State Control Authority, before which you can submit those claims that apply.