DLP, DRM, Encryption... In the present environment many technologies help to protect against and prevent leaks, loss and theft of confidential or private information.
Unlike encryption tools or even DRM, the objective of DLP is to protect each datum irrespective of where it is stored or the channel by which it is transmitted.
At VÍNTEGRIS we work with the "best of breed" among these technologies, and we assist you in choosing, integrating and maintaining them, offering you the ample and wide-ranging experience of our professionals in this area.
Data protection projects include:
• Network Data Loss Prevention (Network DLP)
• Data Loss Prevention for the work station (EndPoint DLP)
The basic features offered are:
• Analysis and acquisition of signatures for the documentation that is to be protected
• Disclosure of data throughout the network (work stations, servers...).
• Monitoring the network to detect attempted data leaks.
• Protection, to avoid attempted data leaks.