At VÍNTEGRIS we understand that technologies have to be adapted to the needs of your business and not the other way round.
We have ample experience and references in carrying out modules of adaptation regarding specific requirements for various technologies of Authentication, Access Management, DLP, Identity Management among others.
Let us know your requirements and we will come up with a practical solution that suits your budget
In what follows we list some of the types of project that demonstrate our experience in data security.
Banking and Insurance:
- Design and implementation of authentication systems and website access control systems for employees, agents, third parties outside the business and external partner entities.
- Installation of security systems to prevent intrusion based on software in the public domain.
- Installation of password synchronisation systems, identity management and SSO.
- Development of inter-domain SSO systems for e-commerce applications.
- System for sending encrypted e-mail for users outside the organisation to aid compliance with the Spanish data protection legislation. Installed in the banking and insurance industries and ISPs (see hermeMail).
- Development of SSO systems for users in banking industry offices; used in more than 3,000 offices by more than 15,000 users.
Management and workflow system for the installation of electronic signatures (see VinSign).
- Access security using two-factor authentication systems by token with an access control system and centralised auditing (combination of in-house and market-sourced technology).
- Development of access security systems for special transactions using challenge-response mechanisms.
- Design, development and installation of secure authentication systems between entities for the sale of services.
- Design, development and installation of mixed authentication systems that enable the combination of authentication by token, single-use passwords via SMS, co-ordinate matrixes, digital certificates, digital national ID cards, etc. depending on the user's profile (see VinAccess).
- Authentication and authorisation of access control to an intranet from sales teams' and warehouse PDAs.
- Development of control systems and protection of intellectual property, applied to a Linux development environment, with transfer of sources and executable files between the development and production environments, protected by the digital signature of the commissioning user.